Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Best Books I read in 2011

2011 was a great year book-wise for me. I discovered a lot of great books and some pretty cool authors. It's really hard to not list all the books that I enjoyed so I have decided I am only going to mention the books that I gave five stars on Goodreads.



dancergirl (WiHi series, #1)Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Poison Study (Study, #1)Unwind (Unwind, #1)Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Enclave (Razorland, #1)Delirium (Delirium, #1)Divergent (Divergent, #1)Just ListenThe GuardianThe Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2)The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)Water for ElephantsMemoirs of a GeishaFallen ängel (Ängel, #1)Change of HeartThe Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2)The HelpThe Lincoln Lawyer (Mickey Haller, #1)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Thank you for stopping by and if you made a blog post with your own 'Best of 2011' please link it below because I would love to check it out. If you don't have a blog let me know what were some of the best books that you read in 2011.

Happy Reading and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012!!!


1 comment:

  1. Birthmarked made my best books list too! And Poison Study made it last year.

    I'm hoping to read Enclave soon. From what I've heard it sounds fierce.

    My best of 2011 post is here: http://melaniesmusings.net/2011-best-books-of-the-year/

    ReplyDelete