Thursday, December 1, 2011

Best of November Reads

Welcome to Best of November Reads! Every month I will make a post about books that I read in the previous month and highly recommend. These are books that I would only give a 4 or 5 star rating on Goodreads. I hope everyone enjoys and please feel free to do this on your own blog and link it in the comments section or simply comment and let me know what great books you read last month.




The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1)Birthmarked (Birthmarked #1)Unwind (Unwind, #1)Poison Study (Study, #1)


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads/Amazon)


I loved reading Ash's P.O.V. but I really missed Meghan.
Rating: 4.5/5


Graceling by Kristin Cashore(Goodreads/Amazon)


Intriguing read. I loved learning more about Katsa and Po's " Graces " but I really didn't like Katsa( I wanted to like her but I couldn't). Looking forward to reading the sequel,   Fire.
Rating: 4/5


Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien(Goodreads/Amazon)


I loved, loved, loved this book!!! Not your typical dystopian novel...very original.
Rating: 5/5 Perfect!


Unwind by Neal Shusterman(Goodreads/Amazon)


Wow!!! I wanted to read this book because I was interested in how Mr. Shusterman would take the pro-life vs. pro-choice debate and turn it into a book for the YA crowd. I have to say that he did a fantastic job and I look forward to reading many more of his books.
Rating: 5/5 Great!


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder(Goodreads/Amazon)


I finished this book in two sittings, it was AWESOME! Yelena was an amazing heroine and I loved the romance with Valek( swoon worthy)
Rating: 5/5


Happy Reading!!













No comments:

Post a Comment