Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #13





Welcome to In My Mailbox a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from www.thestorysiren.com

Books I got this week:
Shutter IslandNight Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)

Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane(Goodreads/Amazon)
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon(Goodreads/Amazon)


However this week I also received a really cool package from Ashley over at What's Your Story?


IMG-20120101-00339.jpg by bookobsessed84

I received an ARC of Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire and some really cool bookmarks.


Share what you got this week in the comment section below, I love checking out other In My Mailboxes.
Happy Reading and Happy New Years









7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Shutter Island. I loved it! (and the movie too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Shutter Island. I even read it AFTER I saw the movie and still liked it. Happy Reading and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to read Lightbringer, can't wait to see what you think of it!

    thanks for stopping by my blog :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that you have a bookmark of OyMG. I've been wanting to read that.

    New follower

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Shutter Island SO long ago, meaning to read it before I watched the movie.. still haven't gotten around to it, even tho it sounds really good!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, I didn't know Shutter Island was a book! :) I saw the movie awhile back, now I think I need to read it! And the bookmarks are cute. Nice mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! It means you get a shiny graphic!

    As for my inbox, I also just got The Cloud Roads by Martha Wells. Definitely some of the best world-building I've read in a long while.

    ReplyDelete