Monday, December 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #11 ( December 19,2011)



Welcome to In My Mailbox a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from www.thestorysiren.com

This week I received:

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guidedancergirl (WiHi series, #1)

-The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer (Goodreads/Amazon)
*A Big Thank You to Missie@ The Unread Reader for sending this to me.


-dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman(Goodreads/Amazon)
*Thank you Harlequin Teen for sending me this book. So excited about the first book in the WiHi series.


Thank you everyone for stopping by. Please share what you received this week in your mailbox in the comment section.
Happy Reading!!!



2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about dancergirl, I hope you enjoy it too! I think it's going to go on my To-Read list.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancergirl looks really interesting. :) I haven't seen it before this post, but now I think I may check it out! Have an awesome week!

    -Kat | My IMM

    ReplyDelete