Monday, March 12, 2012

Best of January and February Reads






Welcome to Best of January and February Reads these book are ones that I gave either 4 or 5 stars to on goodreads and highly recommend.




Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) The Fault in Our Stars Want to Go Private? Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi(Goodreads)
I loved this book so much. Juliette was an awesome protagonist and I can't wait until February 2013 so I can get a copy of Unravel Me. 5/5 stars on goodreads


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green(Goodreads)
This is my first John Green book and it has made me a fan of his work. I love all the characters in this book, especially Augustus Waters. 5/5 stars on goodreads


Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman(Goodreads)
If I could choose only one book to put into the hands of every teen and parent this would be it. 5/5 stars on goodreads


Fever(#2 in The Chemical Gardens Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano(Goodreads)
A really good sequel to Wither. Just when I thought that Vaugh couldn't get any worse he surprised me. Although I loved Fever I can't say that it lived up to it's predecessor as well as I thought it would. 4/5 stars on goodreads


Pandemonium(#2 in the Delirium Trilogy) by Lauren Oliver(Goodreads)
I love how Lena has developed so far in this trilogy. Wow!!! What a cliffhanger at the end. I can't wait for the final installment next year.


Quick Note:
I'm really sorry that I haven't been working on my blog lately but I have been really sick the last few months and recently had surgery. 


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Reading!!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment