Monday, November 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #6 (11/7/2011)

Welcome to In My Mailbox a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from www.thestorysiren.com

Books I acquired this week:

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
( So excited to read this!! First book in The Seven Kingdoms series)

Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
( First book in the Birthmarked Trilogy. Book two Prized comes out tomorrow, November 8th)

Unwind by Neal Shusterman
( Once again I have heard really good things about this one. Very excited to read it)

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
( Book one in the Study Series)

Cloudburst by V.C. Andrews
( Sequel to Family Storms)

Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese
( won this one from Goodreads)

Happy Reading!!!
Share what you received this week by linking your blog or posting in the comments below



2 comments:

  1. Great haul I really enjoyed Graceling!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books c:
    I loved Birthmarked.
    I'm a new follower and would love if you'd follow back.

    ReplyDelete