Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox(IMM) #5 ( 10/30/2011)

Welcome to In My Mailbox a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from www.thestorysiren.com

I only got one book this week but I'm so excited to read the final installment in The Iron Fey Series. I absolutely love Julie Kagawa!!!

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Please link your IMM's in the comments section, if you don't have a blog leave a comment with the books you received this week. I love reading what other books people have discovered.

I ordered some books from Amazon, so next week I will have a really great stash of books to share with you.

Happy Reading!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Melanie! Don't you just love getting books in the mail? The blogoverse seems to be so excited about The Iron Knight coming out; I've yet to start the series however. I hope you enjoy!

    Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

    ReplyDelete