Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (IMM #1)

  Welcome to my first In My Mailbox!!!
The books I received this week are a mixture of ones that I bought for myself but some of them are for my daughter. However, I will most likely read all of  them because a couple of them seem like they would be really interesting.

Mr.Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater


Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham

Middle School: The Worse Years of my Life by James Patterson

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

The following books are all by Sherrilyn Kenyon:


The Dream Hunter

Dream Chaser


Dream Warrior

I ordered a few books from Amazon but they aren't due to arrive until September 20th so I decided not to include them in this post. I will do another IMM next week after they arrive.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful Mailbox! I hope you enjoy reading them :)

    My IMM, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice IMM this week! Love seeing new bloggers doing IMM posts...so many diverse people out there! New Follower :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete