Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Best Books I read in 2012

2012 was a pretty good year for me book-wise. I discovered a lot of new books( both new releases and new to me), with that in mind I'm only going to post the books that I gave 5 star ratings to on Goodreads.

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) The Fault in Our Stars Want to Go Private? Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Marked (House of Night, #1) Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1) If I Lie The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1) Marcelo in the Real World City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) Along for the Ride The Giver (The Giver, #1) Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) 34 Pieces of You Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) Article 5 (Article 5, #1) New Girl Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6) Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (Click here for review)
Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman (Click here for review)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Click here for review)
Marked by P.C.& Kristin Cast
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
Marcelo In The Real World by Francisco X. Stork
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Hot Six by Janet Evanovich
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

Thank you so much for stopping by, I look forward to discover more great books in 2013

Happy Reading and a Happy New Years!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love that you included books from past years as well! Cinder was amazing, and I also adore the Wicked Lovely series. I actually really want to read The Monstrumologist--I know I'll love it, I'm just worried about Yancey ever being able to finish the series!

    ReplyDelete