Thursday, October 18, 2012

September Rewind

Welcome to September Rewind. I still didn't read as much as I would have liked this month but I did manage to discover some really good books.


City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)  Along for the Ride  The Giver (The Giver, #1)

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
My second favorite book in The Mortal Instrument Series behind City of Glass. I can't wait to find out what happens next to Jace and Clary when City of Heavenly Fire is released in 2014( Boooo to having to wait that long)

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
I love Sarah Dessen's novels and this one does not disappoint. If you love to read good YA Contemporaries check out Sarah Dessen's books. She is the YA version of Jodi Picoult to me( I mean that as a huge compliment) 

The Giver by Lois Lowry
Wow!! I really enjoyed this book and I'm sorry it took me so many years to get to it. Such a heartbreaking but beautifully written book.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! City of Lost Souls was awesome :D Heh, I think it is my second favorite as well :) favorite was also City of Glass ;p well, after the first 200 pages :D Glad you enjoyed these books ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I haven't read City of Lost Souls yet because I was so terribly disappointed my CoFA, but I loved the 1st three books! :D
    Sarah Dessen is always a sure deal :) I loved Along for the Ride! And The Giver! LOL I read that book in German many years ago and it's brilliant!
    /Nickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I follow you now. ;)

    I love all these books. I to got Along for the Ride.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete