Monday, April 2, 2012

Best of March Reads

Welcome to the Best of March Reads. Here are the books that I read and LOVED in the month of March 2012


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Marked (House of Night, #1) Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe

Cinder by Marissa Meyer(goodreads)
One of my favorite books so far this year. You can check out my review here.


Marked by P.C. & Kristin Cast(goodreads)
Awesome, fast paced, and fun book about Vampyres. I gave this one 5/5 stars on goodreads


Welcome,Caller,This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell(goodreads)
It took me a little while to get into this book but ultimately I loved it and Chloe. Great 2012 Debut. Still working on review. 4/5 stars on goodreads




So, what great books did you read in March???


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    a new follower here. ^^
    Glad to see you liked Cinder! I've read it a month ago and absolutely loved the whole package: cover + storyline + characters. (:

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read Cinder and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing your favorites.

    ReplyDelete